Friday, November 10, 2006

Cameras for Tots

I've been letting my 4 year old run around with an old Sony 3.2MP point and shoot camera occasionally. He loves it and does surprisingly well at times. I don't let him run off too far with the camera because I'm not quite ready to turn it into a $400 toy.

Fisher Price to the rescue! Popular Photography has an article reviewing the new Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera. Overall, they seem pleased with it - the camera performs well given the intended audience.

From the article:
If our guest testers are any indication, FisherPrice has a real winner with this camera. The chance for children to act like their folks with their own camera will make many children happy. And for parents, having the chance to see the world through a child's eye, even in low-resolution snapshots, is simply magical. Read more . . .

The camera has made my son's Christmas list and grandma has insisted on checking it off the list. I'll let you know how this works out after Christmas.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home